- Our site, courtesy of Ian Hopkinson who dashed it up for us out of the kindness of his heart mingled with total disbelief that we hadn’t yet made a space there ~ a little rough around the edges and fun. Thanks Ian!
- Type “Boy Meets Girl interview” (spelled that way) in the search box and read or listen. We enjoyed doing this interview with the very professional Shadoe Stevens himself.
- You have to type “The Wonderground” in the search box. We are still working to cajole out two former record companies (A&M and RCA/BMG) who own the rights to our eponymous first album, Reel Life, and New Dream, to put those albums on iTunes. We shall prevail by and by.
- Browse by song title or artist name for interviews with Boy Meets Girl. A fun site. We had a great time being interviewed by Carl.
- ( a MUST SEE)
- BoyMeets Girl Music version/1988
- BoyMeetsGirl Music
- George has been writing and recording with Ian for the last three years, and they’re excited about finally sharing the music! Stay tuned to Ian’s website for CD releases, or shows in the future.
Various fun and esoteric links:
- Institute of Noetic Sciences was founded by astronaut Edgar Mitchell, and created “to explore the interface of science and spirituality and to promote forms of consciousness that shift humanity from separation and conflict to collaboration, forgiveness and interconnectedness”. Features one minute videos of every stripe, both playful and serious. Check this one out on Intentional Chocolate. Yes! You gotta love it!
- Some of most imaginative recorded storytelling backed by synthesized orchestral music. George and I saw their live show years ago by chance, and were mesmerized, so I looked them up online a few months ago…and there they were! Perfect for long car drives, or a refreshing respite from computers and televisions.
- Explorations in the properties of ‘organically’ recorded rhythm resulting in audio supplements for different aural experiences and benefits, called RhythmTonics. I love listening to these CD’s while I work.
- I suffered debilitating migraines for three decades, tried every Western and Eastern remedy that came my way, all to no avail…until I was introduced to Spring Forest Qigong. Three months into practicing these easy, meditative active exercises I was a migraine free person. It’s hard to even convey the joy at getting my life back. This is only one compelling reason to check out this site. Chunyi Lin, the Chinese creator of this particular style of Qigong (there are many styles), is a true Master in that he has mastered his art and is now an adept healer as well as teacher. He’s the real McCoy. (NOTE: This is NOT a religion, a cult, mind control, hypnosis, or any other such thing. It’s a simple, self-healing technique.)
- You can hear samples of natural radio emission signals of planet Earth here, amazingly tender “soundtrack” music of our very own living breathing atmosphere. This absolutely touches me. Sigur Ros would find inspiration here…in fact maybe they did.
- Go to iTunes and check out the songs Heysatan, Hvalir I Utrymingarhaettu, and Track 4 (that’s what it’s called).
This is experimental music from the ethers, like little space critters out in the wide echoing cosmos squeaking, blinking and wincing in wonder alongside the arcing wings of angels.
- Powerful breakthrough video talks of 20 minutes or less on a wide array of themes, such as entertainment, science, technology, etc. Free, inspiring, thought provoking, funny, informative. Mission statement: Ideas worth spreading.
For a particularly engaging video on brain sciences check out:
still more links:
- I like this site for finding government documents and photos I normally wouldn’t think I had access to… and yet, here they are!
- See the car of the future now, and how cool it looks! Eventually the price will drop, and we’ll be able to buy one!
- We said we’d include recipes here, and these look luscious! We’ll add our own recipes too, as well as faves of ours from the cookbook library… yum!
- kinda silly!
- really silly!!